Vent/Rant Thread

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Situations like this are the exact reason I have trust issues. If it had been later in the year, earlier, would things really have been much different? D:

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVE A FAINT HEART. THERE IS CUSSING AND DESCRIPTIVE WISHES FOR VIOLENT ACTS TO HAPPEN.

[redacted because this is not appropriate for the thread - Cdra]

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
ScandinavianSweetie link said:
DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVE A FAINT HEART. THERE IS CUSSING AND DESCRIPTIVE WISHES FOR VIOLENT ACTS TO HAPPEN.

[the same - Cdra]

Also daaaang, why you events are getting in my way and avoid me to be well-synchronized raaaaarrgh °A°
Once I need to go while people are on because I've obligations, then another time I choose to not follow my intuition and then I lose my chance ar;g;g orz And recently, I got sick while I was finally having enough time to continue recordings and working with MMD T^T

And also what's wrong with you city, why don't you salt when it's snowing while weather news inform you during three days that there would be a risk of snowing ? As result most of my mates (also me but meh, I still manage to find a solution so I don't really care) are annoyed when they take their cars, or need to go to college by bus ;_;

(Though positive point at least, it never happens on a very important exam... *knocks woddmade desk* and hoping it won't for the two next years OTL)

Edit: Also screw you short memory, I totally forgot one of ym friends' birthday was falling today ;_; Shame on me

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
MillyAqualine link said:
[quote author=ScandinavianSweetie link=topic=2409.msg36002#msg36002 date=1360113919]

[the same - Cdra]

[/quote]

I think we ARE thinking of the same person (monster).

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
[quote author=MillyAqualine link=topic=2409.msg36050#msg36050 date=1360174593]
[quote author=ScandinavianSweetie link=topic=2409.msg36002#msg36002 date=1360113919]

[redacted]

[redacted]

[/quote]

I think we ARE thinking of the same person (monster).
[/quote]

[this is highly inappropriate, redacted]

And dang, why am I so awkward ;_; And clumsy...

Yeah we have a word in French that refers to both of those meanings so either clumsy and awkward fit since I cannot stop to provocate little catastrophes (breaking objects, forgetting stuffs etc) and that I was so much asleep and stressed that I was acting weirder than as usual OTL //and yet got Friday free and will go to college only in the afternoon tomorrow because the ony class of the morning had been canceled :sick:

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

"NO rants about UTAU or the UTAU community"

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Picture this. It's Valentines Day, but you're too shy to give your crush a valentine directly, so instead you cut out a small red paper heart and write a short note on it. You don't sign your name, because you prefer to remain anonomyous.

Since you only have two classes with said crush, you entrust this precious  note to your best friend to deliver. You go through the rest of the day filled with anxiety.

Later that day your friend tells you she slipped the note into his book, where he'll be sure to find it.

A few days later as you're checking your e-mail you get one from your friend with 'WARNING' in the subject line. You brush it off, assuming it's just another one of her jokes. You have never been so wrong.

You're absolutely stunned by what you read. Another girl in your grade, who you know for a FACT does not like your crush, saw your best friend put the note in crush's book. So what does she do? She takes it out, COLORS ALL OVER IT,  FREAKING RIPS IT UP, AND THROWS IT AWAY.

You tell your best friend the next day at school that she better not let this person get near you, because you know for a fact that if she gets near you you will do something you will regret.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh jeez, I've enough to make the most messed up and ear-bleeding-sounding music experiments ever while the other time, when I've started one of Gala's originals, itwas sounding kinda decent in comparison ;A;

Why do I have to always mess around with nearly every channel in FL Studio 10 Demo like a 5years-old touching to all buttons ? OTL

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
[redacted]
"NO rants about UTAU or the UTAU community"
[/quote]
GUYS, THIS IS NOT THAT HARD. THIS IS WHY THE OLD RANT THREAD WAS KILLED.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE SEEN THIS. It needs to stop.

Also, I could say plenty of other things about this particular post, but instead I will simply redact them all, as I have done with the other inflammatory ones.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BREAK THIS RULE AGAIN, WE DO NOT NEED DRAMA HERE. Seriously.

Excuse my editing of all of your posts.

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Guys if there's any more statements about individual people or groups of people or any people in the community any way at all EVEN INDIRECTLY I will lock this thread and no more rant threads will be allowed.

It's good to have a place to vent but if it's venting at another user's expense it needs to stop.

EDIT: I was just alerted that the offending comments included wishing **** upon someone? This is absolutely inexcuseable. An official warning will be given.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
MillyAqualine link said:
Oh jeez, I've enough to make the most messed up and ear-bleeding-sounding music experiments ever while the other time, when I've started one of Gala's originals, itwas sounding kinda decent in comparison ;A;

Why do I have to always mess around with nearly every channel in FL Studio 10 Demo like a 5years-old touching to all buttons ? OTL

Haha, I do that too. > w < I think it's good though, because then you know "oh yeah, that's the knob that does x." Even if the results are less than pleasing. I've learned much from doing it. :V

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Oh..what happened in this thread? :uhm:

Anyway
pls ignore this rant
whiny girl here

god damn it. you can't expect me to remember this crap do you? hey, no one celebrated my birthday. no one cared except my friends on here. they gave me something at least. don't think you're all high and mighty because, please, you're just a whiny little kid :orly:
You want us to write a movie for you?
Compose a song for you?
god you must be kidding me.

Anyway, why do you insist on being so affectionate to him? you know i like him....you say you don't like him, but when that other girl drew a picture of him and a picture of you, you were like "OMG IT'S SO CUTE GUSH GUSH" and you wouldn't stop rubbing the pictures against your face and
what the hell
i'm sorry but....

why
why
why
whyyyyy

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Oh for ****'s sake, people...
Why is everything happening at once? Why did we have to write those two very important test in our working period for that 30 page paper? Now I'm a whole week behind everybody else and all the important books have already been hidden, stolen or destroyed ans I have no choice but to beg other if I can copy their copies and aw **** it all, I don't want to have to do this and now Grandpa is very very ill and I can't even go visit him because I'm so far away and I have so much work to do...Gah.

Rai

Teto's Territory
I'm a little peeved about youtube's content ID check when uploading. Taking the audio away I could understand, if it was the actual song, but do those uploads get taken down? nope. still up there. the only other cover I saw on youtube? nope. still up there. Not that I'd want any of them taken down.
Granted, the other cover is a vocaloid cover which was uploaded 6 months ago so the content ID checks may not have been as precise but it still just seems a little unfair.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Rant about my dad
wtf is wrong with you. You break 2 laptops in the same way when we never have issues, AND YOU BLAME US?!?! NO! And what's with your "i can't buy the new laptop tomorrow because i need to buy things for mafia war."? Nooo, you're a lazy no friend bum who would rather use their daughters' laptops than by a new one. Best part is you said "i know they were a gift for you, but i need to do things too." uuuuh nooo, you WANT to use MY laptop, you don't need too. And great job not letting me write my research paper btw! Oh, and I bought our laptops, not you!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I really hate PE right now. How come I have an F just because I got 50% in strategy? Wtf is that supposed to mean, anyways? o.e

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Just because I'm okay with someone talking about a show/movie/book/game does not mean I want to watch/read/play it. Do not force me to do things I am not interested in doing. And do not treat me as a terrible person just because I do not like playing video games.
on the verge of blocking someone for this.
//endrant//

Angel

Momo's Minion
If Google tries to link my YT account with a Google+ page that I'll probably never use ONE MORE TIME.

I mean seriously, it's just annoying. I was able to undo it but I don't want it to pop up every single day when I'm watching a YT video. ;w;

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Let me add something here:

(I'm talking about art here)

I TOTALLY HATE PEOPLE who just negatively criticizes other people's artworks, and at the same time go on saying that their work's the best. Yeah right, as if anyone appreciates that person's art in the first place. This person in particular detests anime-styled art, and keeps sticking to his/her art style (which is a freak combination of realism and anime-style).
To add to that, this particular person went on rambling on the winning design of Yohioloid, and how it is so "animu-style", and goes ranting on how his/her art is better than that, yada yada,....

(sorry if it's a bit incomprehensible, I'm really raging when I'm typing this)