Where should I upload my voicebank?

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Do you mean a website to host your VB? If so, that's usually based on personal preference. They're kind of similar since they have the same purpose. Some of the ones I've seen most often are:
Mediafire - Definitely the most common one I've seen. I believe it lets you track the number of downloads your VB gets.
Dropbox - I use this one because of pop-up issues I've had with Mediafire (though it's still pretty safe afaik). It doesn't let you track the download number, but otherwise, it does what it needs to.
Google Drive - If you already have a Google account, this'll probably be the most convenient one because it comes with the account.
Mega.nz - I don't know much about this one, sorry! It's been recommended in the past, though.
(I use Dropbox to upload VBs and Bit.ly to track the number of downloads. Combinations like that can also work well!)

There are other websites out there, too! The best advice is to keep researching for yourself, since what works for one person may not work for another. Maybe start with the sites listed above, and then see which one you think you'd like best? You can always switch if you need to. I hope this helps!

Reactions: ProjectKoe

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would highly suggest using VocalSynth Cloud, because this website is purpose-built for the community to upload files such as voicebanks and project files (like USTs or VSQx files).

Reactions: ProjectKoe