Working on a Custom VCCV Japanese Reclist?

Yozane

smol potato
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alright, I've sent messages to everyone who has given me their info! Please please PLEASE tell me if you didn't get an invite because I will be sad if you don't vuv
I never received anything

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Alright, I've sent messages to everyone who has given me their info! Please please PLEASE tell me if you didn't get an invite because I will be sad if you don't vuv

I seem to not have gotten anything. Maybe you could try giving me your Discord contact data through a PN? Else my Skype would be peanut-chan, though I prefer Discord

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I just had the idea, since you seem to be primarily using Discord anyways, you could open a server for this thread on it and just pass the server URL to the users who're interested in this VCCV reclist. I think it might even make communications for the project easier

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
I just had the idea, since you seem to be primarily using Discord anyways, you could open a server for this thread on it and just pass the server URL to the users who're interested in this VCCV reclist. I think it might even make communications for the project easier
Well, actually, I've been mostly using Skype, simply because everyone seems to have one ;u; I'll add you on Discord anywho, tho

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Is it too late?? I would like to help!!!! D X
Nope, not at all! If you have a Skype or a Discord, I can add you in (although i would prefer Skype since I have a group on there for it) O:

Also I see you're a new user, welcome to the UtaForum :Db

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory
I'd like to join it as well if you don't mind it. :smile:
My Skype is: gatodastrevas

I always loved your earlier reclists as soon as I took a look at them~

Cheese

cured meat enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm interesting in joining if that's cool with you! I tried messing w/ VCCV Japanese a few months ago and it was pretty fun. If you're down with me joining just let me know and I'll PM you my skype username (it's my real name so i dont really want to put it here haha).

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It is likely that this is a dead thread @United Productions. The last response before yours was in 2016.

A reclist like VCCV isn't really necessary for a language like Japanese, so if you're needing reclist recommendations you can check out this subforum.

Reactions: Nohkara