Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou quickly stepped off into her closet to get her night gown, before she proceeded to change. When she was done, she came out wearing a black babydoll, with pink lace accents. She proceeded to climb on her bed, waiting for Uma.

OOC: Gonna PM picture.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Glancing over to Aichou, Uma smirked a bit at what she was wearing before looking at her own outfit. While quite tight, it didn't exactly match. She let her hair down, blue locks rippling onto her shoulder and back, a few strands laying on her breasts. "Now I feel under dressed." She spoke, laughing as she walked over to the bed and soon climbed in it.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou giggled. "I like it." She admitted with a big grin, as she moved to sit beside Uma. She easily took out her hair ribbons, letting her own hair down, before she leaned over, and began to massage Uma's back.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled, shrugging somewhat modestly, "I'm glad you do~" She purred, smiling and looking over to her. She played with Aichou's hair for a bit before shivering, grinning and happily accepting the massage.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou seemed to be a pretty good massuse, despite not having any training. "Does that feel good?" She asked, purring her question into Uma's ear.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma shivered, closing her eyes in content as Aichou massaged her. And when she heard the girl's question, a pleased chuckle escaped her lips, "Quite~ Get any better at it and I might make you massage me all the time~"

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"I'm glad." Aichou responded, a mischivious note in her voice. She move her hands down lower, to now be rubbing Uma's butt.

OOC: Apparently Aichou's a closet pervert. o.o Only shows it when she wants someone. Lol. And I'm guessing she won't stop until Uma gives her what she wants. o.o

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled, glancing back at the girl. She raised an eyebrow at the mischievous tone and chuckled before blinking at the rub to her butt. She smirked, "Oh~? Looks like someone's hand is roaming...Where to next?" she teased, winking.

OOC: Apparently! xDD

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Hmm... Wouldn't you like to know?" Aichou asked with a devilious grin. Oh, she could hold her own apparently, with the teasing and what not. "I can give you a front rub, too~! <3"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled, "If it's my body, I think I would." She teased, shaking her head before looking back at her, smiling widely, "I'm quite sure you can. The question is, when?" She purred, tossing some hair away from her eyes.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Right now." Aichou responded with a flirty wink. "But, to feel all of my massage, you have... to... remove whats in the way of flesh on flesh contact." She snickered.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled, acting as if she were embarrassed and innocent like, "But...! That'd be such a dirty thing to do.." She spoke in a fake tone, turning around to Aichou. She pressed her hands against her breasts, pouting, "I don't think I could on my own~" After a bit, she knew she couldn't hold that act completely since she started laughing a bit.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma giggled, pouting at the girl's snickering, "Am I~?"

OOC: Yeah. If we have to go from now on, though, I think it'd be easier to just send it. Won't be much a surprise, hehe. x3

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou was finishing up on tying her hiking boots, which happened to be black, with purple strings. They were going to go for a hike into the forest, where supposedly a beautiful waterfall was. And naturally, they were recommended to take swimming suits.

Kaichou was excited, not just about the hike, but the possiblity of seeing Yuumei in a bathingsuit. Which brought a question to his mind, was she a bikini of a one-piece type girl?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma stretched her arms, already in her outfit with her swimsuit underneath. She had her hiking boots ready and up to her knees, her shorts and tank top ready and her hair strung up in its natural style. She couldn't wait to see how everything looked around the area. And being able to swim with Aichou was quite the bonus.

Yuumei had also gotten ready in time and was now slicking her bangs back to form an attractive bump. She held it in place with a pin and tied her curly hair back, revealing her neck and the red spot she hadn't seen earlier that day when she woke up. She, too, had her swim suit under and was eager to get to the waterfall already and swim around. She had her bag on and waited around, smiling a bit as she waited for someone to lead the way.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou like the other girls, had her bathing suit on already, but just wore a pair of shorts over them, seeing no point to a shirt. So, it was revealed, she wore a black and purple on piece. Go figure, she'd be the some what modest one, but that was partially Kaichou's fault. Being well endowed as she was, her brother didn't like boys oggiling her when she wore a bathing suit.

"Alright, are you ladies ready to go?" Kaichou asked as they made it to the door of the lodge. He was all ready to go, clunky boots, and even a gothic hat to shade his neck. "Ya'lls canteens filled?" He inquired.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma took notice of Aichou's 'shirt' and blinked a bit, pressing her lips together at the revealed one piece. She sighed a bit before continuing on, stretching. She, herself, wore a very fitting bikini, but nothing very flashy.

Yuumei looked to Kaichou, smining a bit before nodding, "I know I am." She purred softly before walking over to the door. She nodded and looked to Uma, who also nodded and haded out, glancing over to Aichou. She also had her bathing suit on but didn't think, herself, that it was all that flashy or sexy.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou happened to see that sigh. "Is something wrong, Uma?" She asked, moving to follow beside her girlfriend, looking abit confused, and maybe a tad forlorn.

Kaichou followed the girl's out, matching stride with Roze. "I'm abit excited about this waterfall to be truthful." He chuckled. "Never seen one before, atleast not on TV ya know?"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma looked over to Aichou, only chuckling softly as she looked at the girl before shaking her head. She took a strand of Aichou's hand in her hair, twirling it before smiling, "Nothing at all, sweetie. Don't worry about it." She purred softly, continuing on.

Yuumei glanced over to Kaichou, smiling a little, "I am, too..It's been so long since I've been to a waterfall..They really are beautiful." She thought about it as she twirled some of the hair strung up in her ponytail. "I think you're going to like it!" She exclaimed with a giggle, glancing at Aichou and Uma.