HitCoder

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hi guys, I'm opening OTO and Mixing comissions today;;
I've not opened comissions before so some things are gonna be very... unhelpful... but i'm looking for a bit of money and I'm gonna promise you quality and attention to detail, though I can't promise speed, which will also be very very inconsistent.

ALSO! Sorry for lack of examples at this current time. I've not done any comissions prior yet and I don't like doing much otoing for myself if i can help it as I have no drive unless it's experimental stuff.

PLEASE CONTACT ME TO NEGOTIATE PRICES AND TO DISCUSS ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED HERE
(ALSO NOTE: I'M NOT VERY ACTIVE ON UTAFORUM SO PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT ME ELSEWHERE)

ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE DONE THOUGH PAYPAL UNLESS YOU'RE FROM THE UK

======================================
CONTACT ME ON:
DISCORD: HitCoder#4530
SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/hitcoder
EMAIL: tempestokaminotoutau@gmail.com
TWITTER: @HitCoder
======================================

My comissions will be on a constant queue, but I cannot guarantee I will be 100% available due to inconvenient life circumstances (i'm ok with it but just bear in mind you may randomly be delayed).
I'll note the time it takes me for each type of comission from start to finish.

I'll start with OTO comissions;; scrol down further for mixing comissions detais

JAPANESE:

CV OTO;
£2 for up to 3 pitches, each extra pitch is £0.75.
I currently have no examples for this as I have not oto'd a CV voicebank for myself for 2 years-- though check my CVVC oto demo(s) as it contains CV otos which could be used for reference.
This will take me between 3 hours and 2 days depending on my availability, in addition to any extras added to the list. (mostly availability)

CVVC OTO;
base price is £6, each extra pitch up to 3 pitches being £2.00, and each additional pitch on top of that being £1.00.
This will take me between a day and a week to complete.

Example: This example is a little bit dated, and is not up to scratch with my current work, but i feel it is still somewhat valid as a demonstration. The voicebank is my 2017 CVVC Japanese monopitch
https://audio.vocalsynth.io/track/109/tempest-okaminoto-cvvc-tell-your-world-test

VCV OTO;
Base price is £16, each additional pitch will be an extra £8. It's a bit pricey but I hate doing VCV OTOs, so if this is a bit much you're possibly better off looking elsewhere (i much prefer OTOing CVVC as it's what's most familiar to me). Regardless, I will still do the oto hence why it's noted here :P
Currently no examples

ENGLISH;

VCCV;
Base price is £30, each additional pitch is £5. English is much more complicated as a language so it's often a lil bit more annoying to do
Currently no examples

ARPASING;
£0.017 per oto line
Currently no examples

ANY RECLIST MADE BY ME;
£0.01 per oto line up until thousandth line
£0.015 per each oto line for the next thousand
£0.02 per oto line after 2k

(as of time of writing, the reclists referenced here are not ready for public use)

OTHER METHODS;
£0.024 per oto line
Currently no examples

OK so that's oto comissions out of the way.

// ================================================= //
// ============== mixing comissions ===================== //

This is probably my main forte with utau works, so i don't blame you if you skipped over otos and just jumped here :P

SIMPLE MIX;
=== base ===
Includes: Instrumental, Main vocal, One harmony track.
For this style of mix, I will provide standard processing effects (including EQ), volume balancing, and a basic chorus effect at any parts I feel require it.
For this kind of mix, £2

=== extras ===
For each extra vocal/harmony track, another £1.

EXAMPLES:

ADVANCED MIX;
=== base ===
Includes: Instrumental, up to 3 vocal tracks including harmonies (harmonies count as a vocal track)
Includes any and all effects. Be as specific as you like though prices may vary.
For this kind of mix, I ask £5.

=== extras ===
Per additional vocal or harmony: £1.50
Per additional effect not requiring automation: £0.50
Per additional effect requiring automation: £3

EXAMPLES:
A mix i did for a friend was of such style

Reactions: Kiyoteru