Jinriki utau sounds wiggly

AkaRin Na

Momo's Minion
Hello, I'm new here. I wonder if anyone knows how to solve wiggly sounds from jinriki I made? Both the voicebank and ust are CV and I made them myself. Moresampler is used, but the default resampler did the same. The sounds it make on "re" and "tada" are wiggly like this:

(I'm sorry for the missing parts because I'm not done yet with the voicebank)
1658885114849.png
and I thought it was because of the vibrato, so I removed them only in the parts where the problem exists... but the wiggle is still there. Turned off all of the flags didn't help either:

It didn't sound like that when I use my past ust using the same setting

1658886181253.png

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
1658927134077.png
These quick corrections may help. You're looking for the consonants, overlap should be before the consonant starts and preutterance (red) should be when the consonant ends. You can double tap the "P" button to hear a preview of the sound from the start of the oto, which can be good for locating where the consonant is if you can't really see it.

Additional resources:

AkaRin Na

Momo's Minion
These quick corrections may help. You're looking for the consonants, overlap should be before the consonant starts and preutterance (red) should be when the consonant ends. You can double tap the "P" button to hear a preview of the sound from the start of the oto, which can be good for locating where the consonant is if you can't really see it.

Additional resources:
Thank you so much for the guide/resources!

Sadly it still doesn't fix the problem...

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
What resampler are you using? It could be the frq files for these specific notes, which is common for jinriki VBs because their samples are not particularly ideal.

AkaRin Na

Momo's Minion
What resampler are you using? It could be the frq files for these specific notes, which is common for jinriki VBs because their samples are not particularly ideal.
I use moresampler!
That makes sense then... for now, I'm currently trying to search for new or alternative voice samples after reading your reply. Thank you!

Reactions: Halo