Multilingual Favorite Vocaloid Medley I [Closed / Full]

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ahhhhh can I still submit my utau? If so...

Option 1, 2, or 3?: 1
Name you want to be credited by: Mr-封絶
Name of UTAU: Asereth
Song: Parameter
Language: Japanese

Sample of Virtual Singer:

Transparent Artwork:
deviantArt
How can we contact you?: here or I can send you my email

Please please let me finish the song and I'll send you the rendered wav... I really want to be part of this! ( ^ω^ )

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Mr-封絶
Yes, only the part that is in the medley. And don't forget to use the UST from Lystrialle, you can get it here:

You'll find the download link to the UST pack of the complete medley. Each song has its own name, sorted by number. So you only need to edit and render the UST "41 - Parameter"!

@★StarsNeverStop★
We'll always need more languages! A wide variety of languages and singers is what we hope for. Please refer to this list to see what songs are still open: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4VrbdQJ3L5lejVdh2MuofZ_i-fCmk2HJl9cDhAlbhQ/edit

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Mr-封絶
Yes, only the part that is in the medley. And don't forget to use the UST from Lystrialle, you can get it here:

You'll find the download link to the UST pack of the complete medley. Each song has its own name, sorted by number. So you only need to edit and render the UST "41 - Parameter"!

@★StarsNeverStop★
We'll always need more languages! A wide variety of languages and singers is what we hope for. Please refer to this list to see what songs are still open: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4VrbdQJ3L5lejVdh2MuofZ_i-fCmk2HJl9cDhAlbhQ/edit

well last time I offered you said that you're trying to let other people have a chance XD
I shared the link with a few of my friends i know have other languages too :smile:

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You're right, I did say that back then ^^' It was relatively soon after we started the medley, I think. So we wanted to give as many people as possible the opportunity to participate. We've lifted the restriction a month ago, I believe. So now it's okay if a person does multiple entries, though we'd still prefer every UTAU to only be used once because there are so many.
Thank you for sharing it!

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You're right, I did say that back then ^^' It was relatively soon after we started the medley, I think. So we wanted to give as many people as possible the opportunity to participate. We've lifted the restriction a month ago, I believe. So now it's okay if a person does multiple entries, though we'd still prefer every UTAU to only be used once because there are so many.
Thank you for sharing it!
i'll remake my entry and add my other UTAU in so you'll have more :smile:
[doublepost=1454868388,1454866794][/doublepost]Option 1, 2, or 3?: 1
Artist name: StarsNeverStop
Name of UTAU: Lola Wylington
Song: Monochrome Act
Language: English
Transparent Artwork:
1514-c90bfc6f64d90294a59c22646e9a8055.jpg

How can we contact you?: Here or skype (StarsNeverStop)
Additional notes: nope~

Name of UTAU: Dustin Alterino
Song: God Song
Language: English
Transparent Artwork:
P2xkgOl.png

Name of UTAU: Ari Lambert
Song: China Doll
Language: Japanese
Transparent Artwork:
1409173_orig.png

Reactions: Sylveranty

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Just an information... At the moment my UTAU has a Japanese VCV voicebank (that is a little low quality, but it's ok and by the way I would like to re record it) and *if I resolve the problems with the mic -.-* soon he'll have an italian and a Spanish VCCV voicebank... For the moment can I suggest him with his actual voicebank and then change the language if I'll finish the voicebanks? Thanks =)

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@danlof99
Yes, you can. If you can't finish his Italian/Spanish voicebanks till the end of February, then it's alright if you use his current Japanese vb for the entry. I can enter you for a song though so that it's reserved.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Sylveranty
Also i'm going to send you the new WAV for Trina and new art :smile:
That way the bank will be up-to-date
I thought the Medley would be finished before I finished her english that's why i didn't bother waiting XD

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Artist name: danlof99
Name of UTAU: Danny Hakaine
Song: Tokyo Teddy Bear
Language: Japanese/Italian/Spanish
Transparent Artwork:
uEQLeBb.png

How can we contact you?: danlof99gaming@gmail.com
Additional notes: nope
May I just take the post to say that his hair is freaking AWESOME XD

Also if anyone needs help with VCCV usts for this i'm going to be translating it (Hopefully i'll do an okay job XD)

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@★StarsNeverStop★
I didn't know the medley would take so long either xD But I think that comes with asking other people to do the renders and everything; it probably would have been quicker if we'd done everything ourselves. But especially when dealing with languages we in the group don't know, our renders could have had serious pronunciation mistakes or something like that. Plus, I actually enjoy how many people I met through this!

@danlof99
Tokyo Teddy Bear is already taken. I'm sorry, the list on the front page isn't up-to-date because I'm unable to edit the opening post. Please refer to this list to check what songs are still open:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4VrbdQJ3L5lejVdh2MuofZ_i-fCmk2HJl9cDhAlbhQ/edit
Also, I agree with Stars here: Danny's hair is great!

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Mr-封絶
You can upload it at mediafire/dropbox/mega/or anywhere really and then send me a link in a conversation. In case you've never started one before: Just click on my username and a little window should pop up. Then click on "Start a conversation" and everything else is just like a regular pm ^^