My UTAU won't sing anything but 1 UST!!!

Katiana Sakuta

Teto's Territory
I'm making an UTAU right now, her voicebank is almost finished, I only need to oto her.

However, it's hard to test her, because she only sings with one UST.

She's a romaji CV voicebank and my locale is Japanese anyway.

I've tried making her sing two different USTs to the one she works with.

I even made a UST myself, which worked fine until I saved it as a UST, when it stopped working again.

... Why? I don't want her to be stuck only singing Demon Girlfriend for the rest of her UTAU life. OTL

UPDATE: She can only sing Demon Girlfriend in UTAU. Once I try to render it, surprise surprise, it stops working.

Last edited:

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Do you think you could maybe upload the voicebank for someone to take a look at? I've never had this problem before so I would like to fiddle with her and see what I can do to make it work.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do any other voicebanks work? If they do, it's just yours that isn't. If they don't, then something is wrong with UTAU in general.

Is the UST also in CV romaji, to match the voicebank? If it isn't, use converters to change it. To ensure that it's more frequently compatible with USTs, you should add Hiragana to the aliases.

(Also, I recommend waiting until you're at least partially through OTOing to start testing a voicebank.)

Katiana Sakuta

Teto's Territory
Okay, I've semi-fixed the problem. I think. I was repairing my drives last night, so maybe that helped. I tested UFOko (The first CV UTAU I saw on this website) and she worked, so I tested my UTAU again and it was working. I'm having issues similar to http://utaforum.net/threads/wav-files-disappear-help.11961/#post-83419. Some of the USTs that I've downloaded don't show up unless I explore the files using the UTAU programme, but that doesn't seem to be too much of an issue, since I've gotten her working. Still a little annoying though. ^^'

Thank you anyway! On to OTOing for me!