Oto Adjuster v1.0

Crystalex93

Momo's Minion
Hi !

Have you come across moresampler to generate your oto files ? It does a very nice job, but the values it produces are rather irregular. I wanted to keep the preutterance's timing, but with more standard values all over. Having too many different values affects a VCV in a noticeable way, and I was not going to do it manually, it would take absolutely forever. This tool I programmed allows you to set values automatically in your oto files and takes care of the offset according to the current preutterance.

Of course, the uses of this tool are not limited to users of moresampler, which is why it is a bit more flexible than that. You could change, for example, change the cutoff of every first mora or change your preutterance and overlap from 300 and 100 to 250 and 83 without having to move your offset.

p.png

Oto Adjust v1.0

For more information, I included a Read Me file.

Hope it helps !

Last edited:

Crystalex93

Momo's Minion
If it becomes a more complex tool, it could be in the future. For now, I will listen to feedback and add features myself if need be.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, it would have been easier to adapt it to Mac myself if I had access to the code, but if I must wait for you to do it for me I will.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please note that UTAU-Synth uses oto_ini.txt, which includes 1 non-oto line at the beginning about text encoding, and can include longer file paths in filenames (for example G4/a.wav=,,,,, in the top level folder instead of an OTO file in each sub-folder).

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Code:
#Charset:UTF-8
0.wav=- ay,662.0,190.0,5422.0,39.0,0.0
0.wav=ay,856.0,10.0,5489.0,41.0,65.0
0.wav=ay er,1593.0,320.0,4302.0,181.0,69.0
0.wav=er,1833.0,10.0,4247.0,49.0,72.0
0.wav=er iy,2613.0,346.0,3305.0,134.0,89.0

Crystalex93

Momo's Minion
I have yet to port the software for Mac users, I am just disappointed that I cannot keep the original design layout as is if I make it a Java application. What did you have in mind Kiyoteru ?

On other news, version 1.1 is out !

I worked on improvements I had in mind today, such as being able to move the offset after the adjustement. If you happened to trim the beginning of a bunch of recordings with the same value, you could just use this option with this value in negative. I also added the option to be able to filter inclusively and exclusively using Regex syntax. This makes it easy to apply modifications on end breaths (a R, e R, etc), on set consonants, to exclude consonants, to include "k" morae but exclude "ky" morae, and so on. Other than that, I fixed a minor problem and improved the UI.

file

Oto Adjuster v1.1

As before, instructions are in the Read Me file along with version changes.

Crystalex93

Momo's Minion
I have only been noticed now of a bug, quite a big overlook on my part. The adjuster would not do anything unless both filters were activated. Sorry if anyone else has been having this problem with 1.1.

Here is the fixed version:

Oto Adjuster 1.1.1

And the image that was supposed to show up in the last post:

otoadj.png