Please help??? [FIXED, mostly]

underscoredotpng

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, I recently uninstalled UTAU and when I wanted to install it back I got this error:
1675865229897.png

I swear I saw a thread just like this but unfortunately can't find it again :sad:
Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Fixed again! I just installed v0.4.18 but I can't get v0.4.18e to work though :/

Last edited:

underscoredotpng

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
well what do i do now? i don't like openutau because i'm too comfortable with the original utau :////

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Have you tried running as admin? I suspect windows is just blocking the install because it's unsigned (thats fine and normal, because the latest installer for UTAU was made by an independent developer 10 years ago lmao).

I still recommend OpenUtau, other than some current lingering bugs atm its just... much easier to do pretty much anything. I'm also coming from the perspective of someone who used the original UTAU for 12 years... Modern technical advancements in UI are just too appealing. BUT! If you don't like it you don't like, it, nothing to be done. Back to point 1) try running as admin then check back if that doesn't work.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Can you please write what fixed it for you? :smile:

Edit: aw. Please refrain from posting multiple times though, it's forum ettiquite to edit your prior post instead!