Plogue Alter/Ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
Plogue Art et Technologie, creators of chipspeech, is releasing a new vocal synth in the near future called Alter/Ego(アルター・エゴ). While not much is known at this point(8/26), it is known that it will focus on non-vintage vocals and more modern vocals. It will have a similar workflow as chipspeech.

It will be released for free with the vocal Daisy, whose voice is provided by CrusherP/Cien. In addition, Daisy's voice will appear in chipspeech as well, for those who have bought that software.

Will update with further details as they come out!

9/2/15 Update: Alter/Ego has been announced to be released on September 8th! Get hype!

Last edited:

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Daisy will also appear in chipspeech once installed – as she’s the anchor between the worlds of the past and the future."

am i the only one who found that really cute or :love:

Super excited for this! [ETA: HOT DAMN I'm only just now seeing the free bit /dies of anticipation]

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ahh! I'm not really that big of a fan of the voices in chipspeech (apart from the HD ones), although I love the whole idea behind it and the official roleplay accounts. Really looking forward to this!

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i like the second one, it give me life
Also Lets talk about the new voice for a minate

god I hope it's either Microsoft Sam or voder

----

I'm already starting to work on an original song for alter/egos' release! Although, since my YouTube is mainly UTAU I might end up releasing a version with Teto or Kikyuune Aiko too.

Also, I heard that they're planning to allow users to implement their own voices, although it'll be harder than utau (I'm guessing there's some coding involved although nothing has been said at this point in time about that).

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That steam punk time machine is totally the Tardis

must have it nao

Although given how much trouble I've been having getting the Chipspeech demo to work I'm a little nervous I'll have difficulty with this one too

Status
Not open for further replies.