Open PayPal Mixing Music OTO Other ✨Professional Otoing and Mixing Commission✨ (UPDATE: Feb 2024)

would you commission me?

• yes! i need otoing please!

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • no thanks, i like to waste my time in dragging the lines XD

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • gonna think about it~

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
bumping this one!
I've been Professionally otoing Voicebanks since 2014 and configured a lot of well known overseas UTAUloids.
if you're interested, please check my website HERE for fast reply or you can DM me on twitter: @ryankun12

Last edited:

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey! I want to make an English voicebank. If I record with OREMO, could you do all the rest? How much would it cost? Thank you!!
hey there! thank you so much for the enquiry.
for basic english VB otoing, that would be 18 USD.
I also DM'd you more information about my commission :D

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Gosh!!! Finally my financial situation allows me to commission people. I'll try to record my english bank in August, I'll def be in touch!

• Love
Reactions: mangosiryan12

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko
Sent you a commission request! I otoed 4 notes and gave up :shades: I got a commission from you way back when I was 16 (I'm 22 now) and the voicebank is still great!

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm really thinking about this, but I don't have the money on me and I kinda need a CV Chinese bank otoed (syo style). I have a VCCV Spanish and Korean bank recorded, but those can wait. I really want a Chinese bank. Anyway, have a good one! I will think about this.

• Love

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Someone I know is willing to sacrifice their voice to me to make an UTAU voicebank, and I'm chronically stupid, so I'm actually not sure at all how to OTO.
I'm gonna be going on a 12 hour car trip in a few days, so I'll do it then. If it fails I wont hesitate to contact you!

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm really thinking about this, but I don't have the money on me and I kinda need a CV Chinese bank otoed (syo style). I have a VCCV Spanish and Korean bank recorded, but those can wait. I really want a Chinese bank. Anyway, have a good one! I will think about this.
thank you so much for considering me!
I can do chinese Voicebanks. you can DM on my twitter anytime for faster reply. @ryankun12
Someone I know is willing to sacrifice their voice to me to make an UTAU voicebank, and I'm chronically stupid, so I'm actually not sure at all how to OTO.
I'm gonna be going on a 12 hour car trip in a few days, so I'll do it then. If it fails I wont hesitate to contact you!
thank you so much for considering me!
I will wait for your request! if you have questions, you can contact me via twitter @ryankun12