Aux

Teto's Territory
I'm looking for a tenor voice provider for my UTAU. The Voice Bank would be a VCV Japanese bank and possibly a future English bank. Please contact me if you're interested!

Reactions: IWantKaykz

Worn-Out Shuu

Teto's Territory
If it is still available, I can participate. I am a young male who voiced a vcv voicebank previously. I can participate. Reply if you have any more news about the project.

Reactions: Aux

Aux

Teto's Territory
It is still available! I apologize for not responding sooner! If you're able, please send me directly or attach to a message on this thread a sample of either your voice or the UTAU you've previously voiced.

Aux

Teto's Territory
Thank you for the link, unfortunately, I'm having issues opening the .rar file. Is there another sample you can provide?

Aux

Teto's Territory
I love the sound and I'll definitely use this bank in the future if that's okay! The character I have is about in his twenties. Would you be willing and able to provide a deeper, mature voice?

Aux

Teto's Territory
Are you still interested in providing a voice for this UTAU?

Aux

Teto's Territory
I'm still looking for a voice provider for an adult male UTAU. Please either comment here or message me with a voice/previous UTAU sample.

MuSHiE

Teto's Territory
Hi is this still available?

I am male
20 years old
Tenor (I have a decent range from low to high)

Example sound:

Orenju -CLEAR

Orenju is recorded in three pitches C3, G3 and C4 (this is a light sounding voicebank and meant to be)

This was an old unreleased voicebank that I made.