Closed Someone is up to do a Ready Steady collab? (FINISHED)

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello guys, recently I get addicted again to Ready Steady song made by GIGA and I was wondering it would be cool to do a collab. I'm searching for two people to do the cover with me, you can use any utau (Although I have a prefference for VCVs voicebanks) or vocaloid.

I'm also looking for people who wants to do the mixing proccess and art too. I don't have any trouble with doing the mixing part, but if you want to test your mixing skills and work in the collab by doing mixing let me know. I'm also up to any artist who wants to help to design the video since I'm considering not doing anything too extravagant.

Anyway, let me know if you want to help with something bellow and let's rock it together! ^3^

Byenara~

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
OK HI THIS SONG SLAPS AND I REALLY WANNA DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!
I have some questions though, and they're sort of annoying so pls don't bully me lol
1) Is there a UST/VSQ(?) we're all using, or do we have to make/find our own? (I've never done a collab so I'm sorry if I'm uneducated in this sense!)
2) Which section/part are you planning on taking? (I'm going to call them Rin, Len, and Miku lol)
3) Are you just looking for art, or a full MV? I can draw bUt I cannot edit very well. If you're looking for something similar to this editing style, then I can easily do that (Assuming my art is acceptable). However if you're looking for something closer to the editing in the original MV then that's far above my editing skill level so I'd have to turn that part down.

thanks for tolerating me fnfnfdhfhd

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
OK HI THIS SONG SLAPS AND I REALLY WANNA DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!
I have some questions though, and they're sort of annoying so pls don't bully me lol
1) Is there a UST/VSQ(?) we're all using, or do we have to make/find our own? (I've never done a collab so I'm sorry if I'm uneducated in this sense!)
2) Which section/part are you planning on taking? (I'm going to call them Rin, Len, and Miku lol)
3) Are you just looking for art, or a full MV? I can draw bUt I cannot edit very well. If you're looking for something similar to this editing style, then I can easily do that (Assuming my art is acceptable). However if you're looking for something closer to the editing in the original MV then that's far above my editing skill level so I'd have to turn that part down.

thanks for tolerating me fnfnfdhfhd
I'll answer you, but now it's too late here where I live so I'm going to sleep. When I wake up I'll answer you, okay? :3

Reactions: cloudyyskie

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
ok cool!! sorry i bombarded you with questions lol.
get some rest! <3
Hewoo! How're ya doing? :3

Don't worry, it's fine. You're just curious about the process and you're not being annoying, so don't worry too much, okay? ^^

Okay, so let's answer your questions:

Well, I would prefer we use the same ust/vsq, but if you want to use another one or make your own I won't have any problem if at the end it fits well with the other two. The UST I'm using this one. And for a VSQ I recommend this one. The first link seems to be broken so if you need the UST we can talk on Discord about that. (Ps: Me too, I've never made a collab before XD)

Well, I was editing Rin's part because I thought I would be working alone on this. So considering that I already started I prefer to stick with Rin's, but if you want her we can change things. :3 I will DM you so you can add me on Discord and we can talk more about this.

I'm just looking for art. I was even thinking about doing something simple like this video. So it wouldn't be anything too complex. I was also thinking about maybe doing an Avitul edition, making it follows the singer who is singing and then when the other utau sings utau software changes it's colors, like a color coding cover. I think it would be pretty cool. :3

Thanks for wanting to work with me! ^^ I'm so happy and I believe we will do an amazing cover! :3 <3 <3 <3 Thanks again! :3 <3

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hewoo! How're ya doing? :3

Don't worry, it's fine. You're just curious about the process and you're not being annoying, so don't worry too much, okay? ^^

Okay, so let's answer your questions:

Well, I would prefer we use the same ust/vsq, but if you want to use another one or make your own I won't have any problem if at the end it fits well with the other two. The UST I'm using this one. And for a VSQ I recommend this one. The first link seems to be broken so if you need the UST we can talk on Discord about that. (Ps: Me too, I've never made a collab before XD)

Well, I was editing Rin's part because I thought I would be working alone on this. So considering that I already started I prefer to stick with Rin's, but if you want her we can change things. :3 I will DM you so you can add me on Discord and we can talk more about this.

I'm just looking for art. I was even thinking about doing something simple like this video. So it wouldn't be anything too complex. I was also thinking about maybe doing an Avitul edition, making it follows the singer who is singing and then when the other utau sings utau software changes it's colors, like a color coding cover. I think it would be pretty cool. :3

Thanks for wanting to work with me! ^^ I'm so happy and I believe we will do an amazing cover! :3 <3 <3 <3 Thanks again! :3 <3
alrighty, that works!! I'll respond to your dm!

Reactions: Big_B

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello guys, recently I get addicted again to Ready Steady song made by GIGA and I was wondering it would be cool to do a collab. I'm searching for two people to do the cover with me, you can use any utau (Although I have a prefference for VCVs voicebanks) or vocaloid.

I'm also looking for people who wants to do the mixing proccess and art too. I don't have any trouble with doing the mixing part, but if you want to test your mixing skills and work in the collab by doing mixing let me know. I'm also up to any artist who wants to help to design the video since I'm considering not doing anything too extravagant.

Anyway, let me know if you want to help with something bellow and let's rock it together! ^3^

Byenara~
Heyo, you still open for a part?? I have a bunch of VCV voicebanks of the same voice. I personally like K3RA's UST of Ready Steady.