[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
I should have joined when I had the chance.... TT_TT

There are two open spots. Contact Sylphique about them, you might still be able to join after all!

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
If I don't meet the voice deadline, don't worry about me. I will catch up! I am almost done with recording! The design is coming alone nicely as well~

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
King is done. All I have to do is finish his voice~

Anyway: http://sakuloid.deviantart.com/art/King-of-Spades-SUiT-PROJECT-UTAUloid-317064610

Information:

Name (In western order): KAIJIN (怪人)

Name Meaning: 怪 = "Kai" (A mystery/Wonder); 人 = "Jin" (Person/Human/Oneself); 怪人 = "Mysterious One".

Model Number: ♠XIII

Hand Item: Duo set of titanium rings with ruby crest illuminations.

Likes [Limit 3]: IA -Aria on the Planetes-, classyness, educated persons.

Dislikes [Limit 3]: Talkative people (pests), poor-mannered persons, non-elves.

Height: 7'10" (238.76 cm)

Weight: 113.39 kg (250 lbs)

Species: Elf

Personality [Do not mistake for back-story]: Very mellow. Appears to be 'smiley' and 'bubbly' at all times, but is Tsundere. He is not open to strangers. Does not easily show emotion towards those strangers. Believes Elves are the superior race.

Outfit Colours: Dark grey, light grey, white, silver and red.

Voicer: 咲くさん (SAKU)

Designer: 咲くさん (SAKU)

Creator: 咲くさん (SAKU)

I confirm that this is the official design: Yes

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
Okay, I would like to add "music composer" to my skill set. Provided I have the time and correct frame of mind, I can make some nice tunes. :P

Also, I got some computer time so I'll probably make the deadline.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
SAKUloid link said:
King is done. All I have to do is finish his voice~

Anyway: http://sakuloid.deviantart.com/art/King-of-Spades-SUiT-PROJECT-UTAUloid-317064610

Information:

Name (In western order): KAIJIN (怪人)

Name Meaning: 怪 = \"Kai\" (A mystery/Wonder); 人 = \"Jin\" (Person/Human/Oneself); 怪人 = \"Mysterious One\".

Model Number: ♠XIII

Hand Item: Duo set of titanium rings with ruby crest illuminations.

Likes [Limit 3]: IA -Aria on the Planetes-, classyness, educated persons.

Dislikes [Limit 3]: Talkative people (pests), poor-mannered persons, non-elves.

Height: 7'10\" (238.76 cm)

Weight: 113.39 kg (250 lbs)

Species: Elf

Personality [Do not mistake for back-story]: Very mellow. Appears to be 'smiley' and 'bubbly' at all times, but is Tsundere. He is not open to strangers. Does not easily show emotion towards those strangers. Believes Elves are the superior race.

Outfit Colours: Dark grey, light grey, white, silver and red.

Voicer: 咲くさん (SAKU)

Designer: 咲くさん (SAKU)

Creator: 咲くさん (SAKU)

I confirm that this is the official design: Yes

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. You did an awesome job Saku :D. I love the tails ALOT. :smile:

Illisandria Carthain link said:
Okay, I would like to add \"music composer\" to my skill set. Provided I have the time and correct frame of mind, I can make some nice tunes. :P

Also, I got some computer time so I'll probably make the deadline.

Sure thing.

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
Calli's finished, but I'm still wondering how the Joker banks are supposed to be done. Do we alias one sample as all notes or something?

Angel

Momo's Minion
Ok, I've finished Alice's VB and will be uploading it soon..

Phew! Did it in time~! ^o^

Official Design
6PP6J.png

Changes:

• Hair is longer and more 'blonde'
  • Body more proportioned like a 'shoujo'
  • Ears and tail colour are altered, the tail is changed to look more 'cat-like' and sleeker
  • Outfit altered, and instead of a large ribbon upon head, it is a maid cap and two ribbons one on each side
  • Her eyes are blue now eve

Links:

Joker VB - Called 'Shortcake'
http://www.mediafire.com/?zanvst2g3jtt7ff

Alice's 1.0 VB -
http://www.mediafire.com/?gc8df3vbwbbzhqw

Usage of Alice -

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/angelcookie/alice-sweets-parade[/soundcloud]

Used Vocalshifter.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, I finished my Joker bank....I used my boyfriends voice for it...is that okay? Or should I use my voice instead? ;o;
But I was thinking since I used a males voice, while the Joker is possessing Mana, that their voices would...combine...or something? Like his hahahaha would be in the background, so you know that she is under his control.
xD
I'd also like to name my joker Wesker...if that's okay?
Also working on Manas otos like a madman.

Angel

Momo's Minion
:O But my VB is just named Angel's Joker VB =~=

I guess that's ok..

Scratch that I'll make a name.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
My new charger should be coming soon, so i will be able to catch up ; o ;
Also, i hope thatt after i finish the bank, i can make a new ref sheet. The old one is so derp, lol ; A ;

Ranun

Teto's Territory
I'm almost finished. =v=b I made her a new bank which is almost fully oto-ed - she's a bit more breathy now, but she's more clear, too. (I don't really know what's causing all the breathiness though, I think it's my mic. D:wink: A few samples turned out to be not quite good but I'll have to rerecord them and update the VB later on. Aaand I have no clue what to put in the readme. I've already put the optimal Flags and Resampler in there, and some info about how to use her breaths but nothing else. Did you just copy & paste the profiles? :uhm:

My Joker bank is completely done. I only have to find a name for it. I thought of "Egoist", but that's too simple for me. XD Le sigh.

I think that both banks will be ready to upload by tomorrow. ouo

EDIT: Both banks are up for download now. The bank isn't the best and kinda hard to work with because it's so breathy, but I'll buy a new mic before I rerecord something. :P
Main Voice: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6kkqt4osp0du247
Joker: http://www.mediafire.com/?kb39tq3uhhj8mj3
I decided to name the Joker bank "Gem" (or Gemstone). It sounds a bit weird to name it like that, but I see it as a part of her personality to be perfect like a gem or something. Also, look at all the gems on her dress and her crown... EVERYWHERE, lol. DERP! I'm changing the name. XD It sounded too strange. Ruby's Joker bank will be called Cold.~ c:
(I just imagine an UTAU Newcomer video like on YT with 16 UTAUs LOL /shot)

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wait, so are the 'ha' and 'a' samples for the Joker bank supposed to sound like our UTAUloids, or are they allowed to be different-sounding? I was planning on just grabbing the syllables straight out of his bank, but if they're allowed to sound different, then I've got some other samples I'd like to use~

Also, is there a specific format we should follow for naming our UTAU banks' folders? (For example: (SUiT Project) UTAU name [Card rank]) Or does it not matter for now?

Those questions aside, Iroka's bank is almost ready, all I have left to do is oto his VV samples~ And then once my first question gets answered, I'll whip up his Joker bank. ^^

Edit: I think I'll name my Joker bank Nepenthes. ouo

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
Sylphi. I'm so sorry. So So So So So Sorry OTL
10th grade is no joke. A lot of stuff irl happening. I keep putting this entire project on hold because of real life. You can drop me if you see me as a setback! Please do not hesitate. I am trying to get everything in order though! So sorry! By the end of this week, I should be free and can finally just record my life away!

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
SAKUloid link said:
Sylphi. I'm so sorry. So So So So So Sorry OTL
10th grade is no joke. A lot of stuff irl happening. I keep putting this entire project on hold because of real life. You can drop me if you see me as a setback! Please do not hesitate. I am trying to get everything in order though! So sorry! By the end of this week, I should be free and can finally just record my life away!

Thats okay,
I myself have actually come across some IRL setbacks too for once, and the weather being really bad hasn't really made anything better either. Also as part of my college work, I promised my tutor I'd have a whole visual novel created (including art music story coding etc.) before september (as my project) which I have not started xDD. I also need to apply to university and etc @-@

i have everything done myself, except I havent finalised the bank. My joker will probably be named something along the lines of Stealth / Pierrot / Checkmate < when i decide. HOWEVER. IM SO HAPPY THAT THINGS ARE ACTUALLY COMING CLOSE TO COMPLETION :uhuhu:

And Nicola@ They can sound like your vbs similiar to them or complimenting them, but it needs to have some sort of relation/ contrast / link you can even use the same samples as long as you edit it to make it different in a way.

I currently do not have my laptop in possession, so before I continue with anything, I need it back.

i am not extending this deadline because is been extended too much. But please know I can only ask for asap. :uhuhu:
Everyone else please discuss your ideas :uhuhu:, nothing wrong with blending into phase 2 ~