Summer of Fun! UTA-RP

AmeDadra

Momo's Minion
((No worries Novvykins...I'm very late too because of so many classes and some less-than-wanted events...let's be ate together OTL))

Chaos had been something that Tegid had become very accustomed to as of late, due to her current living conditions. As it was, it had been no surprise that chaos had been exactly the thing which delayed her arrival,what with her 'mother' and a 'crisis' involving a missing pet rabbit. But as a whole, it was no surprise...
She swung her leg out of the small car she had been dropped off in and slammed the door shut with one hand. without bothering to speak, she waved a good by and set off in the direction of the house with one hand in her pocket and the other shielding her eyes.  It was a mystery as to where the other guests or even the host were, but she figured she would find someone if she wandered long enough or called out loudly enough.
"Hey, Hellloooooooo? I'm here, finally..."

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru sighed, and crossed her arms, then gave Iris a wink with a smile. "I'll try...but with such a forgetful self, its gonna be quite a challenge ~" Reicheru then climbed up onto the bed, and sat directly next to Iris. "Your very clever Iris. Nobody can get out your clutches." She giggled, before she began kicking her feet back and fourth playfully. "Maybe I should get one for Daisy too."

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Mayo relaxed after the boy finally responded. "My name is Mayo. Nice to meet'cha!" She smiled and held out her hand, then quickly retracted it upon realizing it wasn't exactly a formal situation. "I'm going to go look for the reception desk, so...you can come too if you want."

No sooner than Mayo turned around to leave than a girl with short black and red hair walked into the room. "Well hello there!" she called, waving.

"Hey, Amagaku! How are you?" Mayo waved back. "Nice to see a familiar face around here." In truth, Mayo didn't really know Amagaku all that well, but she at least remembered her name from class.

Ashioto

Momo's Minion
Waltz was being a bit shy once more as he saw another lady came in, short black and red hair...
"'Ello!" Waltz waved a bit and perhaps...maybe knew no one, he was a transferee in the school he was in with these people and barely knew anyone...
Due to his oh so imaginative mind, he tends to forget talking to people.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Haha, well I wouldn't say that. I'm not that clever. Only when it comes to my sister." Iris laughed, "Well, since I'm all done unpacking, you wanna go take a look around some more?" she suggested. Amagaku did say they could do what they wanted and Iris wanted to get a better look at the place as well as a strong sense of where everything was so that she didn't get lost or something during her stay there.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru smiled brightly, before leaping off the bed with a tremendous twirl, ending with a little wobble. After managing to hold her balance, Reicheru looked at her friend, with an excited expression on her face. "I was hoping you'd say that! C'mon!" Reicheru exclaimed, already by the door.

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Dia decided to go out again and not to flee back into her room. She tried to be as quiet as possible while opening the door but she couldn't avoid creaking noises made by the door. She tried to ignore it and lurked out of the room. The blonde girl looked carefully around and didn't see anybody. I hope nobody noticed me, she thought.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Okay okay, wait for me!" Iris laughed and followed Reicheru. Pulling the door open she stepped out and saw Dia coming out of her room as well, "Dia!" Iris exclaimed happily, "Reicheru and I are going go explore for a little bit. Do you want to come with us?" Iris figured the more people they had in their little group the better and it was always nice making new friends.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru giggled, as she followed her friend out the door. After Iris stopped to talk to somebody, Reicheru tried to peek and see who it was. It was Dia. After Iris's invitation to come, Reicheru added, "Yea! It will be fun! We'll be the three Musketeers, or something!"

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
((ffffffffff I'm sorry I disappeared))

Ciel returned to his room and quickly set to work unpacking his things. He had a generous selection of summer clothes, mainly t-shirts and shorts, along with a pair of pajama pants and an old shirt of Hinata's to sleep in. He frowned slightly as he pulled out the black bikini top he had brought with him in case of swimming. "That's going to be a kick to explain," he noted, rolling his eyes as he put the bikini top and his grey swimtrunks in the dresser drawer.
After finishing unpacking, Ciel returned to the hallway to see if he could find himself a group of people to hang out with. "Anyone up for doin' a little exploring of the rest of this place?" He asked to no one in particular, hoping there would be some takers.

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(HOLY JIZZ. I dissapear for a day or two and you guys go and make 2 pages on me! /skims)

Seeing all of the newcomers joining in at once, she greeted them all, "Hello everyone! Welcome. Your rooms are all upstairs, you'll be in the hall opposite of the people who have already arrived. There are plenty of rooms there. Take your pick, and please feel free to ask me if you need anything." She bowed politely. "I think now that so many people are here you should be able to find your way around, you'll bump into your classmates pretty often. So, let the fun begin! I'll head to the beach, if anyone wants to come with." She turned and went up into her room for a moment, rummaging through drawers until she found her bikini. She tossed it along with her towel into a bag, and headed back out where the others were. "If you want to come with after your done packing, just grab your suit and go to the 2nd hall on the left of foyer, and you'll find where the entrance to the beach is. You can change once you get there, there are plenty of changing rooms!"
And with that, she strolled off to the beach.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
"Eh? Swimming already? Aw, an' I just put my bathing suit away and everything..." Ciel rolled his eyes, though he was still smiling good-naturedly. He ducked back into his room, pulling his swimsuit from the dresser (along with a pleasantly fluffy towel that he found in the bottom drawer) and headed out to go to the beach, stopping in the hallway where the rest of the people were to see if there were any other takers. "Anyone else for swimming?"

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
((Oh yay, the RP time seems to have moved conveniently slowly enough that Mona hasn't been trying to unlock her car for a week. XD I think I'll just hop back in here~))

"A-ha, got it!" Mona shouted triumphantly as the lock on her car clicked and the door swung open. She reached into the back seat and pulled out her suitcase, making a mental note to herself to one day figure out what all of the numerous keys on her keychain actually unlocked.

She was just walking back to the house with her stuff in time to see Amagaku come out and casually invite anyone within earshot to the beach. Eager to go swimming, Mona wheeled her suitcase into the house and unpacked fairly quickly. After sorting all of her clothes into the drawers and her necessities in her bathroom, she changed right into her swimsuit, slathered sunscreen all over herself, and was ready to go to the beach.

Leaving her room, she was about to walk down the hall to follow Amagaku to the beach when she spotted Reicheru with Dia and a purple-haired girl who Mona had seen among the rest earlier but had not actually gotten the chance to meet.

"Oh, hey there!" she greeted the three of them cheerily, smiling widely. "Ama just went down to the beach, and I think some other people are going there, too. I was just heading down there myself; do you all wanna come along? It'll be fun~"

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
As L'Aquila laid on her bed comfortably for a second or two, she decided to get up and actually retrieve her small suitcase from her car so she could have her stuff inside. As she lazily sauntered out of the bedroom, she noticed that some people were walking out towards the beach, and while that sounded fun to her, the idea didn't exactly play in favor of her appearance.  To L'Aquila, she was too lanky and tall to walk out and have fun at the beach in a bikini. So that option was too embarrassing to choose. As she walked outside in the nice weather, she figured that the best thing to do was to just enjoy being out in the sun.

"I don't really have anything to do... With anybody." Being the loner that she was, L'Aquila sat on the hood of her car and just sat as the breeze rolled over invisibly in the sky.

((:I What are you doing, L'Aquila? Make some friends for once, darn it.))

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
With Amagaku's help, Mayo found the hallway where everyone was staying. She took room #11. It amazed her how many people Amagaku knew...some looked like they were in college, while others had to be in grade school. I guess she just knows them all really well? Mayo felt a little like an outcast. 

After taking a quick look around the room, Mayo unpacked a few of the belongings she had decided to bring: an mp3 player, a colorful blanket, some books, and a sketchpad. Her camera could wait for later.

I should have brought more, she thought ruefully. Everyone else's rooms have such a nice touch of home. Mayo had brought photos, but they were all in her wallet, so she made a mental note to buy some cheap frames to use while she was here.

For a moment she considered sketching something, but decided against it. It'd probably be worth it to take a look around and meet everyone. she thought. Didn't some people say they were going down to the beach? 

She weighed her choices, and then unpacked a relatively modest blue bikini (heaven forbid it be not modest!), a towel, and sunscreen before heading downstairs to join the rest of the group.

Ashioto

Momo's Minion
(Ciel's UTAU is...is..trap...? *random question*)

Waltz had found his room with the help of Amagaku of course.
He sat on a chair...
"Everyone seems like they know each other." he thought and heaved a sigh, getting up once more to fix his things.
He brought alot of things, which made his travel really painful for him.
Waltz decided to fix his things for, placing a photo of his family on the desk and other small things like that.
The young blonde sighed, he heard everyone was going to be ...or at least most of them, will be going to the beach. already.
He wondered if he should join them or not. Waltz pondered on that thought, spacing out. "This isn't like me." poor waltz sighed again and looked at his swimwear, deciding to change into it and join in, can't hurt trying to befriend the upperclassmen ei?
Waltz walked out of his room and looked at some of the people nearby, why was he nervous? quite odd. In any case he approached a male with blue hair (?) and hetachromia. The guy had an older brother aura. "Anyone up for swimming?" he heard and Waltz spoke up "Is it alright if we go together sir...madam...sir...?" upon closer inspection this person had confused Waltz's mind regarding the person's gender...

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
(Lol, Ciel's... Well, this is my bit on gender from my application xD
"Technically genderless, but imma go with male for pronouns etc. because Ciel's friends call him by male pronouns. (He presents as male, but he's physically female. Doesn't really give a damn about what pronouns he's called by, but most people stick with male because of how he looks.)
Sooooo yeah.)

"You can just call me Ciel. Or if you prefer, I guess you can stick with 'sir'." Ciel shrugged. He was used to this explanation- most of his classmates knew already, but he had to clarify things to new people often. "Whatever you want. Anyway, if you're going to go swimming, you're definitely welcome to come along with me! You're Waltz, right?"

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Iris nodded happily as Mona approached them, "The beach, huh? That does sound like fun. I just have to go get my bathing suit and stuff from my room but I'd love to go!" she said cheerfully clapping her hands together. "What about you two?" Iris smiled at Reicheru and Diana hoping that they'd come along as well.

((I never seem to have much to type XD ))

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Dia was confused. Very confused. Suddenly so many people stood in the hallway and everybody talked about the beach. Beach? Ages passed since she was the last time on the beach and she only went with her family members to the beach never with others. "O-okay", she said not thinking about it. She realised too late what she said. Now Dia knew she couldn't escape and went back into her room to get all the necessary things.

(lol Iris, not only you xD)

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(Computer, y u crash when RP is getting busy? @n@
-sneaks onto forum in art class- ouo)

Sakura peered into the hall, watching the other guests as they began forming plans. Her aqua gaze drifted to the ground--would any of them even consider spending time with her? She was practically a stranger here.
The girl sighed and closed her door, leaning her back against the wall. 'Maybe it would be better if I just explored on my own for now,' she thought timidly. Making up her mind, Sakura grabbed her shoulder bag, opened her door, and quietly stepped into the hall.