The Mac Division - BETA Idea

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So some of you may know my 2 mac styled UTAU, Apple and Macine. I decided to bring them back into the loop, along with having new joint custody Mac Styled UTAU.
The Mac Division UTAU will be free since the voice actors will not be me.
I'm going to hold "Auditions" for anyone who would like to voice once of my Mac UTAU.
All you'll need to do is make a quick sample in CV and we'll go from there.
I'll probably wait awhile to announce the rest of the Mac Division since I will probably have a group of UTAU that will be part of it.
If anyone wants to donate Mac Styled art (aka Gomoku Style) that would be great.
Since the VBs will be free I will not pressure anyone to finish the VBs in an unreasonable amount of time. I would prefer the voices to be VCV but if your voice type fits the UTAU perfectly i may just have to deal with it.
Since I won't be selling these voicebanks i'm taking them on as donations and won't be paying for them. This is a complete volunteer only section. (Application under Apple's Box Art)

Accepting New Mac-Styled UTAU(s)
If you want to design a Mac-Styled UTAU and wish for it to be part of the Mac Divison, feel free to submit.
The UTAU must be 1 month or younger though since this will be a promotion project for NEW UTAU and I'd rather not have every existing mac utau owner trample me with their UTAU cause i'd only like to have 3 new UTAU on my site and I want to give newbies a chance.(Newbies being UTAU that were just designed, not Newbie UTAU users, though they are welcome as well)
Form
UTAU Name:
Design:
Voice Sample: (If you have one)
Reason For Applying: (not really mandatory but it's nice)

Please Note: If your UTAU is selected that I will be managing it on the website and possibly using the voicebank. I will not be involved though in keeping up production.
If your UTAU remains Inactive for 3 months, it will be moved to "Old Projects" and a new slot will open in the site.

UTAU Info and Original Boxart
Name: Macine Macswell
Model No.: 1.0
Personality: Chipper
Color Scheme: Light Blue
Designer: Stars
Expected Battery Life: 2.5 Years
Current Age: 2 Years
Appearance Age: 16 Years
Functions: Singing, Simple Dancing.
Malfunctions and/or Errors: Can not hold conversation without system overload.
macine_macswell_box_art_by_starsneverstop-d6rzxrx.png

Name: Apple Macswell
Model No.: 2.5
Personality: Meek
Color Scheme: Pink
Designer: Stars
Expected Battery Life: 3.5 Years
Current Age: 1.5 Years
Appearance Age: 14 Years
Functions: Singing, Dancing.
Malfunctions and/or Errors: Refusal to speak to anyone but Macine.
apple_macswell_boxart_by_starsneverstop-d70tg6r.png

Applying To Voice
I'd like to offer to voice: (Macine/Apple)
Sample Of Voicebank Offering: (CV, CVVC or VCV sample)
I am willing to OTO my own banks: (Yes/No)
I am willing to record further acts for said UTAU: (Yes/No)

Last edited: