Inactive12345

Momo's Minion
EDIT: These are no longer emergency commissions, so this post has been updated as such! I'm now doing these commissions just to help people out and earn some extra hobby money. A few voicebank/reclist types have been removed, due to how complex and time-consuming they are to configure. There are a few new options, however!

I've been doing UTAU stuff for 4-5 years, and am versed in many voicebank types, namely CV, VCV, and CVVC.

Half payment due upfront, the other half after I've sent you your configured voicebank and you confirm that you're satisfied with it. Payment via PayPal only.

My only other requirements are that your voicebank files be encoded in romaji/English characters (I can't read hiragana to save my life, but I will alias your voicebank with it if you want), and that your recording quality/voice quality be decent. I'm not asking everyone to have a professional recording setup of course, I just need decent quality to be able to provide quality results.

-----

CV JPN - $10
+$7 for additional pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
+$4 to also oto singular consonants for use in Engrish
No extra fee for a small number of extra sounds (L and V sections, breaths, omake sounds, etc.)

CV ENG - Consult for prices
There's no official reclist for CV English, and some of them are shorter/longer than others. So message me with details about your voicebank, and we'll negotiate something.

CVVC JPN - $12
+$8 for additional pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
No extra fee for a small number of extra sounds (L and V sections, breaths, omake sounds, etc.)
I will do any CVVC JPN reclist, but I have more experience with Giraffey, Delta, and Ritsu EVE's reclists.

CVVC ENG - $20
+$14 for additional pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at the same time
+$4 for extremely large/long reclists

VCV JPN - $17
+$10 for additional pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
+$4 to also oto ending VCs
+$4 to also oto transitional VCs
-$4 if you recorded using a BGM (I'll need to know what tempo)

VCV ENG - Consult for prices
This voicebank type is the spawn of Satan and not recommended no matter how tempting the fluidity is. But if you're desperate to have yours oto'd and will pay enough, I'll consider doing it. Expect questions about your reclist however, and expect it to take a while.

VCCV ENG - $20
+$16 for additional pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
I'm not super versed with this voicebank type, it's not my personal favorite, but I know how to configure it.

CV -> CVVC JPN - $15
+$9 for additional pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
+$3 to also oto ending VCs
-$6 if I'm upgrading a CV voicebank I previously oto'd for you
Yes, this is something that can be done! It won't be as smooth as real CVVC, but I can edit/splice together the sounds needed.

CV -> VCV JPN - $17 per voicebank/pitch
+$10 for additional pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
+$8 to also configure transitional and ending VCs
-$6 if I'm upgrading a CV voicebank I previously oto'd for you
Just like CV -> CVVC, I can edit/splice together what I need to turn your CV into a VCV. This type will likely turn out better, but is indeed more time consuming.

If after paying me the full amount, you find an error in your oto, or simply want something adjusted for any reason, I will do so for no charge.

If you would like me to do post process editing to your files before oto'ing your voicebank (I.E. Changing pitch, equalizing, noise removal, etc.) that will be +$5.

If you record a small add-on to your voicebank after I oto it and would like me to oto this, too, that will only be an additional +$5 as well.

-----

Flat Colored Full Body Character Art - $18
+$11 for alternate outfits/colors/versions
+$9 for full shading
+$8 to create a boxart design

Character Icon - $7
Will provide full-size PNG version and scaled down BMP for use in UTAU

Song Illustration - Consult for prices
Depending on the type of illustration you want for your song, and how many illustrations you want, the price will vary.

You can use what I draw for you in any way, so long as it's not hateful/harmful/toxic. Also please don't claim as your own, and please credit me.

Examples of my art can be found on my Ko-Fi page here:
https://ko-fi.com/album/Digital-Art-X8X8164CI
Donating to my Ko-Fi will also get you traditional art, for a slightly lower price.

-----

Song mixing - $11
-$3 if you want me to make a demo song for the VB you commissioned me to oto
No extra charge for small adjustments made to the UST to make your voicebank sound better. See below for full custom UST tuning.
I'm very versed in song mixing and will gladly mix any song you want! I do my mixing in Reaper and will mix it any way you want.

UST Tuning - $10 per UST file
Tuning is a tedious thing, but I'll do custom tuning specifically for your voicebank, so long as a base UST or MIDI can be found for the song you want.

For examples of my song mixing, check out my SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/uncommon-aura

-----

Options may change in the future, as many prices, so check back every now and then!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Communication is key with things like this.

Last edited:

kedarui

Momo's Minion
hiiiii i don't know if you'll see this but i hope you will, i'm a newbie to UTAU and i don't have the patience to do all the required work for it and i'm to stupid to understand anything ;w; are your commissions still open? i have all the sound files done (in romaji) already and i think i have an oto file done as well? my problem is i just don't know how to get it to sing, so i was looking to commission you to do what i failed to do lol
is there anywhere i can contact you at? ;w;

Inactive12345

Momo's Minion
hiiiii i don't know if you'll see this but i hope you will, i'm a newbie to UTAU and i don't have the patience to do all the required work for it and i'm to stupid to understand anything ;w; are your commissions still open? i have all the sound files done (in romaji) already and i think i have an oto file done as well? my problem is i just don't know how to get it to sing, so i was looking to commission you to do what i failed to do lol
is there anywhere i can contact you at? ;w;
Yes, my commissions are indeed still open!

Whatever work you need, be it oto/voicebank configuration, or just song mixing, I will gladly do it! I can be reached easiest on Discord, if you use that? I can PM you my username and ID number if you'd like.

kedarui

Momo's Minion
Yes, my commissions are indeed still open!

Whatever work you need, be it oto/voicebank configuration, or just song mixing, I will gladly do it! I can be reached easiest on Discord, if you use that? I can PM you my username and ID number if you'd like.
excellent! honestly, i don't know how to progress after recording the audio files so i'm looking for a full setup ehe, i have an oto file but it was generated through moresampler and i don't know if it even works? so i'll probably need one of those two ^^;;
yes discord would be excellent! let me know what your username and id is and i'll send your a friend request :D

Pianomanjojo

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'd love to speak with you in regards to your commission to get an oto made for a VCV voicebank. I have discord and would love to further discuss the commission and payment ^^

KokoUTAU

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Heyyy~ i am interested in a VCV voicebank otoing...
Tried to do it myself, but even with Japanese Locale, the alias input goes to a question mark..
Would like to do a multipitch (3 pitches)

Message me back when you can~. Preferably on twitter (anjimelody) or deviantart (Anji-Melody)

IchiroHarukiOFFICIAL

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to commission you when I finish recording my VCCV English bank, apparently, arpasing is useless most of the time so I recorded something for hours for nothing lol. I can try to contact you in a few days depending if i have recorded by then and have enough money

Inactive12345

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'd love to speak with you in regards to your commission to get an oto made for a VCV voicebank. I have discord and would love to further discuss the commission and payment ^^
Hi! I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I'd love to discuss further on Discord, if you still need an oto done! If not, that's alright, too.

ItIsCrusade

Momo's Minion
For future reference, what currency are the prices in? I want to know incase I need someone to OTO in the future.

matkarico

Teto's Territory
hi! i really want to make an english VB for my UTAU using Chezzies reclist. can i commission you?