Open Emergency OTO/Art/Mixing Commissions! Can Do Many VB Types/Languages!

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Uncommon-Aura, May 17, 2020.

1. Uncommon-Aura

Uncommon-Aura Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    After a recent Windows10 update, my computer has been frequently bluescreening me when I try running too many things at once (Read; Literally like. Two), or any program that's "hard" on the system. I haven't been able to work on the 4th anniversary DeepVocal port/update of my UTAU bc of this, but I can still use UTAU itself (Or SetParam)!

So, I'm opening commissions in the hopes of pulling together enough money to get a new computer! I've been making voicebanks for 4-5 years now, and am incredibly versed in many voicebank types. My specialty is CV, VCV, and CVVC Japanese, but I can do many many other types!

I can also draw art of your UTAU and mix songs!

Half payment due upfront, the other half after I've sent you your commission and you confirm that you're satisfied with it. Payment via PayPal only.

My only two requirements are that your voicebank files be encoded in romaji/English characters (I can't read hiragana to save my life, but I will alias your voicebank with it if you want), and that your recording quality/voice quality be decent. I'm not asking everyone to have a professional recording setup of course, it's just very hard to work with audio files that sound like someone mumbled into a potato, and they rarely sound good in UTAU that way.

-----

CV JPN - $10
    +$7 for extra pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
    No extra fee for a small number of extra sounds (L and V sections, breaths, omake sounds, etc.)

CV ENG - $15
    +$9 for extra pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once

CV-VC / CV-C - $17
    +13 for extra pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
    I'll do any language for this type, so long as I can comprehend how the language and your reclist is meant to work. I'm most skilled with Japanese, English, and Italian. But I also have knowledge of German, Chinese, and Korean. Be prepared for me to ask questions about your language/reclist however.

CVVC JPN - $12
    +$8 for extra pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
    I prefer working with Giraffey's CVVC list, but a 2-mora like Ritsu EVE is also fine.
    No extra fee for a small number of extra sounds (L and V sections, breaths, omake sounds, etc.)

CVVC ENG - $20
    +$14 for extra pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at the same time
    I haven't used/made a voicebank of this type, but I understand how it works. Would prefer the reclist that Aiko Kikyuune used, but other reclists are fine, so long as you're willing to accept questions about it.

VCV JPN - $19
    +$13 for extra pitches/multiple voicebanks commissioned at once
    -$4 if you recorded using a BGM (I'll need to know what tempo)

VCV ENG - Consult for prices
    This voicebank type is the spawn of Satan. But if you're desperate to have yours oto'd and will pay enough, I'll consider doing it. Expect questions about your reclist however.

VCCV ENG - $20 per voicebank/pitch
    I haven't used/made a voicebank of this type, either, but I understand how it works.

Arpasing - Consult for prices
    I understand how Arpasing works (I've based my own ENG reclist on it), but find the method for creating a voicebank very annoying and tedious. However, like VCV ENG, I'll do it if you're desperate enough and are willing to pay enough.

CV -> CVVC JPN - $14 per voicebank/pitch
    Yes, this is something that can be done! It won't be as smooth as real CVVC, but I can edit/splice together the sounds needed.

CV -> VCV JPN - $19 per voicebank/pitch
    Just like CV -> CVVC, I can edit/splice together what I need to turn your CV into a VCV.

If after paying me the full amount, you find an error in your oto, or simply want something adjusted, I will do so for no charge.

If you would like me to do post process editing to your files before oto'ing your voicebank (I.E. Changing pitch, equalizing, noise removal, etc.) that will be +$5.

-----

Flat Colored Full Body Character Art - $13
    +$6 for alternate outfits/colors/versions
    +$7 for full shading
    +$7 to create a boxart design

Character Icon - $5
    Will provide full-size PNG version and scaled down BMP for use in UTAU

Song Illustration - Consult for prices
    Depending on the type of illustration you want for your song, and how many illustrations you want, the price will vary.

You can use what I draw for you in any way, so long as it's not hateful/harmful/toxic. Also please don't claim as your own, and please credit me.

For examples of my art, please ask! I'm on mobile and cannot insert any right now. I can do multiple styles; Semi-realism, semi-cartoony, and manga/anime.

-----

Song mixing - $11
    -$3 if you want me to make a demo song for the VB you commissioned me to oto
    +$6 if you want me to render/tune the vocals myself (Otherwise you'd be sending me vocals you rendered/tuned yourself)
    I'm very versed in song mixing and will gladly mix any song you want! I do my mixing in Reaper and will mix it any way you want.

-----

Options may change in the future, as many prices, so check back every now and then! If I can get a computer that will let me make DeepVocal voicebanks, I will likely open commissions for those too!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Communication is key with things like this.