Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi!!! I had a quick question, and sorry if this is kind of a dumb question (I'm still brand new) does pitches mean each sound? Like ku ke ki and stuff?
I'm very interested in commissioning you but I have to save some money first!
I'm sorry for the delay in replying, Pitch and the whole sample set of a Voicebank for example, a VCV averages 180 to 220 samples and all of them were recorded in C4, and they are in a folder named the tone that the samples were recorded, that is a Pitchupload_2019-10-17_21-11-39.pngupload_2019-10-17_21-13-11.png

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thanks to everyone who added me !!

Most of this money was spent on my health, as I work most of the time on my computer, my doctor recommended a keyboard and mouse that would alleviate my tendonitis problem and keep me away from the hospital much longer. and with the rest of the money I made some upgrades on my computer, so I will be able to offer better and faster service, and as I will suffer less with tendonitis I will add support for more languages and methods.

Update: support for Cz VCCV has been added
Update: support for X-Sampa CVVC PT-EU has been added

Last edited:

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Update: 2019/10/30

Due to the new rates that paypal recently added regarding the exchange rate, I will be making some changes to the payment method.

What will change?
A) Regarding the price values, nothing will change and I will not convert the prices to BRL because in my country the dollar is changing a lot, but at the time of making the payment instead of the payment being sent in USD (US dollar) it must be submitted as BRL (Brazilian Real).
If I’m not mistaken Paypal asks if you want to convert the amount at the time of shipment, but if you don’t know how to convert the amount from USD to BRL use Google’s currency converter or ask me the amount converted at the time of payment, I will convert the value using the current dollar rate.