- Western Name
- Daryl "Murica" Jones
- Release Date
- July 22, 2020
- 6'6" (198 cm)
- 220 lbs. (99 kg)
- Richard, pizza, America, country music, fried foods, red white and blue, the army, guns, things he can pronounce, Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood, pickup trucks, cheese
- Things he can't pronounce, salads, healthy food
Daryl began as a joke voicebank, an experiment of recording a very stereotypical Texas accent. Daryl's tone and even some phonemes are an attempt to replicate Southern Drawl. Since his inception, his character has developed beyond simple stereotypes.
Daryl Jones was born on the fourth of July. He has always been patriotic and has great love for his country. He developed a love for music and began learning guitar at a young age. He left home rather young, at only 18, to pursue a career in music in the heart of Dallas, Texas. He lived very modestly all things considered, only really desiring the basics and being very frugal about spending money. As he began the process of creating songs to send to radio stations, he met Richard. Richard and Daryl would become close extremely quickly, and eventually would fall in love. Daryl is comparatively much more open and extroverted than the quiet and reserved Richard. Because of Richard's encouragement, Daryl would keep producing songs and would see his career take off seemingly overnight. Daryl, although a very successful country music star, faces controversy for being gay in an industry and listener base that is intolerant. Daryl unabashedly wears his pride on his sleeve, and has been known to completely walk away from recording companies and deals that won't support his marginalized colleagues. When he isn't doing his main music work, he enjoys monster truck racing and spoiling Richard. Daryl has connections that allow him to keep a bald eagle as a pet, as ownership of a bald eagle is normally a felony in the United States. The eagle's full name is Uncle Freedom Sam. Daryl lives together with Richard and of course, Uncle Freedom Sam.
- YouTube Sample
- UTAU Manager
- UTAU Voicer
- File Encoding
- N/A (No Japanese Voicebank)
- OTO.ini Aliasing
- Alternate Alias Method
- Voicebank Configured on
- UTAU PC
- Supported Languages
Daryl "Murica" Jones FREEDOM
- Daryl is recorded on a modified English list made by SunGuardian.
- Daryl is aliased with American English X-Sampa.
- Daryl comes with a how-to-use and pronunciation guide in his voicebank folder.
- There is a replace list for iroiro2 to assist in converting VCCV English USTs to X-Sampa in Daryl's folder. There are instructions for how to use that list in the How To Use guide, as well as this video:
- Daryl is monopitch and recorded at G#3.
- Daryl is intentionally meant to have an exaggerated Southern accent.
- Daryl has rolled Rs that can be accessed by using an uppercase r as opposed to a lowercase r.
- Daryl has all vowel end breaths and three standalone breaths.
- Daryl sounds best when using fresamp and the flags BRE0Y99C99c99H0h0B0b0F1L1
- Daryl's original bank was first released on August 13, 2018.
- This bank was recorded on SunGuardian's original CVVC list.
- This bank is monopitch.
- This bank's samples are fairly short.
- Due to the release of Daryl FREEDOM, no further updates will be made to this bank and it is now retired.
- Mature 18+ Works
- Permission Not Required
- Character Commercial Use
- Permission Required
- Voicebank Commercial Use
- Permission Required
- Derivative Characters or Voicebanks